Just wondering, flist. What's the most taboo or socially unacceptable thing you've ever written about?
I finally decided to finish season 4 of Heroes.
I'll be damned if I don't still love it and hope it gets another season.
Stole this meme from megmatthews20
1. List Five moments or scenes from fan-fic that have stuck with you. Titles are not important
2. Tag five others to do this.
1. A completely consensual kiss and incredibly tender sex scene in one of Mabes' Mylar fics. It was so good it made me quote Arrested Development.
2. The last scene from Behavioral Therapy by Tiptoe.
3. Mohinder realizing that Zane is in fact Sylar in Perdi's Fear and Self-Loathing. (which is a veritable masterpiece of fanfiction, go read it if you haven't.)
4, Dr, Gray abducting Mohinder in one of Meg's fics, the wonderful psychological conditioning one. :D
5, Pretty much all of Hephaestion's Alexander by Perdi
Tagging people makes me feel icky.
Sometimes I just need to remind myself... This is my home, these people are my family. They love me and I love them. The music that changes and saves my life doesn't suck, but not everyone has to like it. I'm worth something, I always have been and I always will be. I'm allowed to like what I want to like, love who I want to love, and believe what I want to believe.
All of that is okay.
My heart is too fucking big. I care about the people in my life too much. I can only keep so many people happy at once and I'm losing my mind. All I wanted to do was help someone I love, and where did it get me? I fucked things up with my family and now I'm drowning in a fucking tar pit. I can't blame anyone but myself for it either, which is the really shitty thing. I always do this. Every goddamn time. And I do it to myself. I put myself in these situations that end up tearing me up from the inside out and I don't know if I'm ever going to be anything better than this. I'm tired, I'm done, I don't want to be the mediator anymore. I don't even want to try. I want to retreat to a rock and forget who I am because I feel too fucking much for one person.
I want to go home, but I have no fucking clue where home is.